The Clinical and Translational Sciences Research Center (CATS) at the University of Arizona is a medical facility created in support of investigative clinical research. It supports clinical research for both the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Center (BUMC). The entire facility is devoted 100% to medical research and is located on the first floor of the Leon Levy Cancer Center adjoining BUMC. CATS provides a complete environment in support of medical research studies. Its central location allows convenient access to hospital resources including clinical laboratories, radiology and other clinical departments.
CATS provides a centralized location to support a wide range of research studies. Please explore our website to familiarize yourself with our services and our goal of providing a safe and clinically superior environment for research that supports the needs of our study participants, investigators and sponsors.
- We share respect for ourselves and others, holding each other to high standards of professionalism by doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- We come to work focused, ready to help each other and to overcome challenges, expected or unexpected.
- We deliver consistent, quality work with which we have been entrusted on behalf of our community.
- We bring experience and expertise, seeking to advance health and science through safe conduct of studies, accurate data collection, and problem solving.
- We welcome all, ready to support research through teamwork and guidance.
For general information or questions about CATS, please contact our front office at
520-626-8000 or email us at email@example.com
Our business hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.